Saturday, September 10, 2011

''its a verb to love someone"



My sister Katie once said something that really stuck with me she said "that if she loves someone that she will make them a star in her universe ". Now when I was watching this Mormon message don’t worry I wasn’t boy date-dreaming I was thinking about those that I love mainly my family ,my best friend Hannah and my companion Sister Stoker and How when I really started to love them I would want to do things for them .I remember a time when Hannah and I lived together and I would work days and she would work nights we would always try and do nice things for each other like she would do the dishes for me or I would wash her clothes and put them in her room or how my mum would make my bed and put hot pj’s from the dryer out for me when I would get back from road trips with work. Just those little things that takes a little bit of your time but makes someone else’s day just better .I know that I am good at serving those that I love but I think what I really need to work on is having a whole universe of stars instead of a small consolation .

So I guess what I am challenging lol or inviting you to do is to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment